The New Testament Greek Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 4254|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||proa/gw|| ||Proago|
| ||bring forth, bring out, go before, went before + (2258)|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Ac 12:6 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And when Herod would have brought him forth, the same night Peter was sleeping between two soldiers, bound with two chains: and the keepers before the door kept the prison.
- Ac 16:30 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what mustI do to be saved?
- Ac 25:26 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Of whomI have no certain thing to write unto my lord. WhereforeI have brought him forth before you, and specially before thee,O king Agrippa, that, after examination had, I might have somewhat to write.
The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Thayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Proago". "The New Testament Greek Lexicon".