The New Testament Greek Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 4327|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||prosde—xomai|| ||Prosdechomai|
| ||accepted, accepting, cherish, looking, receive, receives, waiting, waiting anxiously|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Ac 10:24 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- On the following day he entered Caesarea. Now Cornelius was waiting for them and had called together his relatives and close friends.
- Ac 23:21 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- "So do not listen to them, for more than forty of them are lying in wait for him who have bound themselves under a curse not to eat or drink until they slay him; and now they are ready and waiting for the promise from you."
- Ac 24:15 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- having a hope in God, which these men cherish themselves, that there shall certainly be a resurrection of both the righteous and the wicked.
The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Thayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Prosdechomai". "The New Testament Greek Lexicon".