The New Testament Greek Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 4334|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||proseÑrxomai|| ||Proserchomai|
| ||come, come to, come unto, draw near, go to, go unto, misc|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 5 Verses|
- Mr 1:31 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And he came and took her by the hand, and lifted her up; and immediately the fever left her, and she ministered unto them.
- Mr 6:35 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And when the day was now far spent, his disciples came unto him, and said, This is a desert place, and now the time is far passed:
- Mr 10:2 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And the Pharisees came to him, and asked him, Is it lawful for a man to put away his wife? tempting him.
- Mr 12:28 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And one of the scribes came, and having heard them reasoning together, and perceiving that he had answered them well, asked him, Which is the first commandment of all?
- Mr 14:45 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And as soon as he was come, he goeth straightway to him, and saith, Master, master; and kissed him.
The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Thayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Proserchomai". "The New Testament Greek Lexicon".