The New Testament Greek Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 4420|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||pte—ruc|| ||Pterux|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Re 4:8 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And the four beasts had each of them six wings about him; and they were full of eyes within: and they rest not day and night, saying, Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come.
- Re 9:9 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And they had breastplates, as it were breastplates of iron; and the sound of their wings was as the sound of chariots of many horses running to battle.
- Re 12:14 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.
The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Thayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Pterux". "The New Testament Greek Lexicon".