The New Testament Greek Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 4536|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||sa/lpigc|| ||Salpigx|
| ||trump, trumpet|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 6 Verses|
- Re 1:10 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet,
- Re 4:1 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- After thisI looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice whichI heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, andI will shew thee things which must be hereafter.
- Re 8:2 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- AndI saw the seven angels which stood before God; and to them were given seven trumpets.
- Re 8:6 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And the seven angels which had the seven trumpets prepared themselves to sound.
- Re 8:13 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- AndI beheld, and heard an angel flying through the midst of heaven, saying with a loud voice, Woe, woe, woe, to the inhabiters of the earth by reason of the other voices of the trumpet of the three angels, which are yet to sound!
- Re 9:14 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates.
The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Thayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Salpigx". "The New Testament Greek Lexicon".