The New Testament Greek Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 4540|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||Sama/reia|| ||Samareia|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 7 Verses|
- Ac 1:8 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.
- Ac 8:1 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And Saul was consenting unto his death. And at that time there was a great persecution against the church which was at Jerusalem; and they were all scattered abroad throughout the regions of Judaea and Samaria, except the apostles.
- Ac 8:5 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Then Philip went down to the city of Samaria, and preached Christ unto them.
- Ac 8:9 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- But there was a certain man, called Simon, which beforetime in the same city used sorcery, and bewitched the people of Samaria, giving out that himself was some great one:
- Ac 8:14 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Now when the apostles which were at Jerusalem heard that Samaria had received the word of God, they sent unto them Peter and John:
- Ac 9:31 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Then had the churches rest throughout all Judaea and Galilee and Samaria, and were edified; and walking in the fear of the Lord, and in the comfort of the Holy Ghost, were multiplied.
- Ac 15:3 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And being brought on their way by the church, they passed through Phenice and Samaria, declaring the conversion of the Gentiles: and they caused great joy unto all the brethren.
The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Thayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Samareia". "The New Testament Greek Lexicon".