The New Testament Greek Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 455|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||a)noigw|| ||Anoigo|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 6 Verses|
- Lu 1:64 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And his mouth was opened immediately, and his tongue loosed, and he spake, and praised God.
- Lu 3:21 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Now when all the people were baptized, it came to pass, that Jesus also being baptized, and praying, the heaven was opened,
- Lu 11:9 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- AndI say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.
- Lu 11:10 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.
- Lu 12:36 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And ye yourselves like unto men that wait for their lord, when he will return from the wedding; that when he cometh and knocketh, they may open unto him immediately.
- Lu 13:25 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- When once the master of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door, and ye begin to stand without, and to knock at the door, saying, Lord, Lord, open unto us; and he shall answer and say unto you,I know you not whence ye are:
The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Thayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Anoigo". "The New Testament Greek Lexicon".