The New Testament Greek Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 4671|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||su/|| ||Soi|
| ||not tr, thee, thine own, thou, thy|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 5 Verses|
- Phm 1:8 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Wherefore, thoughI might be much bold in Christ to enjoin thee that which is convenient,
- Phm 1:11 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Which in time past was to thee unprofitable, but now profitable to thee and to me:
- Phm 1:16 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Not now as a servant, but above a servant, a brother beloved, specially to me, but how much more unto thee, both in the flesh, and in the Lord?
- Phm 1:19 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- I Paul have written it with mine own hand,I will repay it: albeitI do not say to thee how thou owest unto me even thine own self besides.
- Phm 1:21 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Having confidence in thy obedienceI wrote unto thee, knowing that thou wilt also do more thanI say.
The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
Thayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Soi". "The New Testament Greek Lexicon".