The New Testament Greek Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 4757|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||stratiwñthv|| ||Stratiotes|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 5 Verses|
- Joh 19:2 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And the soldiers platted a crown of thorns, and put it on his head, and they put on him a purple robe,
- Joh 19:23 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Then the soldiers, when they had crucified Jesus, took his garments, and made four parts, to every soldier a part; and also his coat: now the coat was without seam, woven from the top throughout.
- Joh 19:24 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- They said therefore among themselves, Let us not rend it, but cast lots for it, whose it shall be: that the scripture might be fulfilled, which saith, They parted my raiment among them, and for my vesture they did cast lots. These things therefore the soldiers did.
- Joh 19:32 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Then came the soldiers, and brake the legs of the first, and of the other which was crucified with him.
- Joh 19:34 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- But one of the soldiers with a spear pierced his side, and forthwith came there out blood and water.
The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Thayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Stratiotes". "The New Testament Greek Lexicon".