The New Testament Greek Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 4757|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||stratiwñthv|| ||Stratiotes|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Mt 8:9 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- ForI am a man under authority, having soldiers under me: andI say to this man, Go, and he goeth; and to another, Come, and he cometh; and to my servant, Do this, and he doeth it.
- Mt 27:27 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Then the soldiers of the governor took Jesus into the common hall, and gathered unto him the whole band of soldiers.
- Mt 28:12 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And when they were assembled with the elders, and had taken counsel, they gave large money unto the soldiers,
The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Thayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Stratiotes". "The New Testament Greek Lexicon".