|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||toiou=tov|| ||Toioutos|
| ||like this, men like, other, similar, so, such, such a fellow, such a kind, such a man, such a one, such a person, such as these, such men, such people, such persons, such thing, such things, such women|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 4 Verses|
- Ac 16:24 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- and he, having received such a command, threw them into the inner prison and fastened their feet in the stocks.
- Ac 19:25 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- these he gathered together with the workmen of similar trades, and said, "Men, you know that our prosperity depends upon this business.
- Ac 22:22 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- They listened to him up to this statement, and then they raised their voices and said, "Away with such a fellow from the earth, for he should not be allowed to live !"
- Ac 26:29 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And Paul said, "I would wish to God, that whether in a short or long time, not only you, but also all who hear me this day, might become such asI am, except for these chains ."