|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||toiou=tov|| ||Toioutos|
| ||like this, men like, other, similar, so, such, such a fellow, such a kind, such a man, such a one, such a person, such as these, such men, such people, such persons, such thing, such things, such women|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Ga 5:21 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- envying, drunkenness, carousing, and things like these, of whichI forewarn you, just asI have forewarned you, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.
- Ga 5:23 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law.
- Ga 6:1 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Brethren, even if anyone is caught in any trespass, you who are spiritual, restore such a one in a spirit of gentleness; each one looking to yourself, so that you too will not be tempted.