The New Testament Greek Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 5108|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||toiou=tov|| ||Toioutos|
| ||like, such, such a fellow, such a man, such an one, such thing|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Ga 5:21 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the whichI tell you before, asI have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.
- Ga 5:23 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
- Ga 6:1 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Brethren, if a man be overtaken in a fault, ye which are spiritual, restore such an one in the spirit of meekness; considering thyself, lest thou also be tempted.
The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Thayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Toioutos". "The New Testament Greek Lexicon".