The New Testament Greek Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 5125|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||oułtov|| ||Toutois|
| ||not tr, such, them, therein, therewith, therewith + (1909), these, these things, this, those|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Jude 1:7 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.
- Jude 1:10 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- But these speak evil of those things which they know not: but what they know naturally, as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves.
- Jude 1:14 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,
The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
Thayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Toutois". "The New Testament Greek Lexicon".