The New Testament Greek Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 5127|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||oułtov|| ||Toutou|
| ||him, it, misc, that, thenceforth, thereabout + (4012), this, thus|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 5 Verses|
- Eph 2:2 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:
- Eph 3:1 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- For this causeI Paul, the prisoner of Jesus Christ for you Gentiles,
- Eph 3:14 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- For this causeI bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,
- Eph 5:31 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh.
- Eph 6:12 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
Thayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Toutou". "The New Testament Greek Lexicon".