The New Testament Greek Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 5127|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||oułtov|| ||Toutou|
| ||him, it, misc, that, thenceforth, thereabout + (4012), this, thus|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 5 Verses|
- Re 19:20 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.
- Re 22:7 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Behold, I come quickly: blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book.
- Re 22:9 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Then saith he unto me, See thou do it not: forI am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship God.
- Re 22:10 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And he saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand.
- Re 22:18 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- ForI testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:
The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
Thayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Toutou". "The New Testament Greek Lexicon".