The New Testament Greek Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 5312|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||u(yo/w|| ||Hupsoo|
| ||exalt, exalted, exalts, lift, lifted, made...great|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Ac 2:33 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- "Therefore having been exalted to the right hand of God, and having received from the Father the promise of the Holy Spirit, He has poured forth this which you both see and hear.
- Ac 5:31 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- "He is the one whom God exalted to His right hand as a Prince and a Savior, to grant repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins.
- Ac 13:17 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- "The God of this people Israel chose our fathers and made the people great during their stay in the land of Egypt, and with an uplifted arm He led them out from it.
The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Thayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Hupsoo". "The New Testament Greek Lexicon".