The New Testament Greek Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 5312|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||u(yo/w|| ||Hupsoo|
| ||exalt, lift up|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Ac 2:33 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear.
- Ac 5:31 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Him hath God exalted with his right hand to be a Prince and a Saviour, for to give repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins.
- Ac 13:17 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- The God of this people of Israel chose our fathers, and exalted the people when they dwelt as strangers in the land of Egypt, and with an high arm brought he them out of it.
The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Thayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Hupsoo". "The New Testament Greek Lexicon".