The New Testament Greek Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 533|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||a)parneŅomai|| ||Aparneomai|
| ||denied, deny|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 4 Verses|
- Mt 16:24 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Then Jesus said to His disciples, "If anyone wishes to come after Me, he must deny himself, and take up his cross and follow Me.
- Mt 26:34 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Jesus said to him, "TrulyI say to you that this very night, before a rooster crows, you will deny Me three times ."
- Mt 26:35 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Peter said to Him, "Even ifI have to die with You,I will not deny You." All the disciples said the same thing too.
- Mt 26:75 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And Peter remembered the word which Jesus had said, "Before a rooster crows, you will deny Me three times ." And he went out and wept bitterly.
The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Thayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Aparneomai". "The New Testament Greek Lexicon".