The New Testament Greek Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 533|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||a)parneŅomai|| ||Aparneomai|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 4 Verses|
- Mt 16:24 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.
- Mt 26:34 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Jesus said unto him, VerilyI say unto thee, That this night, before the cock crow, thou shalt deny me thrice.
- Mt 26:35 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Peter said unto him, ThoughI should die with thee, yet willI not deny thee. Likewise also said all the disciples.
- Mt 26:75 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And Peter remembered the word of Jesus, which said unto him, Before the cock crow, thou shalt deny me thrice. And he went out, and wept bitterly.
The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Thayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Aparneomai". "The New Testament Greek Lexicon".