The New Testament Greek Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 5438|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||fulakh/|| ||Phulake|
| ||guard, imprisonment, imprisonments, prison, prisons, time of the night, watch|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Re 2:10 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- 'Do not fear what you are about to suffer. Behold, the devil is about to cast some of you into prison, so that you will be tested, and you will have tribulation for ten days. Be faithful until death, andI will give you the crown of life.
- Re 18:2 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And he cried out with a mighty voice, saying, "Fallen, fallen is Babylon the great! She has become a dwelling place of demons and a prison of every unclean spirit, and a prison of every unclean and hateful bird.
- Re 20:7 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- When the thousand years are completed, Satan will be released from his prison,
The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Thayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Phulake". "The New Testament Greek Lexicon".