The New Testament Greek Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 5598|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||W|| ||Omega|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 4 Verses|
- Re 1:8 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.
- Re 1:11 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.
- Re 21:6 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end.I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.
- Re 22:13 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.
The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Thayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Omega". "The New Testament Greek Lexicon".