The New Testament Greek Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 746|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||a¹rxh/|| ||Arche|
| ||beginning, corner, first, misc, principality|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 4 Verses|
- Col 1:16 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
- Col 1:18 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.
- Col 2:10 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power:
- Col 2:15 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.
The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Thayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Arche". "The New Testament Greek Lexicon".