The New Testament Greek Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 758|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||aµrxwn|| ||Archon|
| ||authorities, leaders, magistrate, official, official's, prince, ruler, rulers|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 5 Verses|
- Mt 9:18 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- While He was saying these things to them, a synagogue official came and bowed down before Him, and said, "My daughter has just died; but come and lay Your hand on her, and she will live ."
- Mt 9:23 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- When Jesus came into the official's house, and saw the flute-players and the crowd in noisy disorder,
- Mt 9:34 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- But the Pharisees were saying, "He casts out the demons by the ruler of the demons ."
- Mt 12:24 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- But when the Pharisees heard this, they said, "This man casts out demons only by Beelzebul the ruler of the demons ."
- Mt 20:25 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- But Jesus called them to Himself and said, "You know that the rulers of the Gentiles lord it over them, and their great men exercise authority over them.
The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Thayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Archon". "The New Testament Greek Lexicon".