The New Testament Greek Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 833|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||au)lh/|| ||Aule|
| ||court, courtyard, fold, house, palace|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Joh 10:1 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- "Truly, truly, I say to you, he who does not enter by the door into the fold of the sheep, but climbs up some other way, he is a thief and a robber.
- Joh 10:16 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- "I have other sheep, which are not of this fold; I must bring them also, and they will hear My voice; and they will become one flock with one shepherd.
- Joh 18:15 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Simon Peter was following Jesus, and so was another disciple. Now that disciple was known to the high priest, and entered with Jesus into the court of the high priest,
The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Thayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Aule". "The New Testament Greek Lexicon".