The New Testament Greek Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 833|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||au)lh/|| ||Aule|
| ||court, fold, hall, palace, sheepfold + (4163)|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Joh 10:1 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Verily, verily,I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.
- Joh 10:16 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And other sheepI have, which are not of this fold: them alsoI must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.
- Joh 18:15 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And Simon Peter followed Jesus, and so did another disciple: that disciple was known unto the high priest, and went in with Jesus into the palace of the high priest.
The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Thayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Aule". "The New Testament Greek Lexicon".