The New Testament Greek Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 833|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||au)lh/|| ||Aule|
| ||court, fold, hall, palace, sheepfold + (4163)|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Mt 26:3 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Then assembled together the chief priests, and the scribes, and the elders of the people, unto the palace of the high priest, who was called Caiaphas,
- Mt 26:58 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- But Peter followed him afar off unto the high priest's palace, and went in, and sat with the servants, to see the end.
- Mt 26:69 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Now Peter sat without in the palace: and a damsel came unto him, saying, Thou also wast with Jesus of Galilee.
The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Thayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Aule". "The New Testament Greek Lexicon".