The New Testament Greek Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 86|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||ač|| ||Hades|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 4 Verses|
- Re 1:18 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- and the living One; andI was dead, and behold, I am alive forevermore, andI have the keys of death and of Hades.
- Re 6:8 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- I looked, and behold, an ashen horse; and he who sat on it had the name Death; and Hades was following with him. Authority was given to them over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword and with famine and with pestilence and by the wild beasts of the earth.
- Re 20:13 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And the sea gave up the dead which were in it, and death and Hades gave up the dead which were in them; and they were judged, every one of them according to their deeds.
- Re 20:14 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. This is the second death, the lake of fire.
The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Thayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Hades". "The New Testament Greek Lexicon".