The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 1062|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||hrwkb|| ||B@kowrah|
| ||birthright, firstborn, firstling|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 4 Verses|
- De 12:6 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And thither ye shall bring your burnt offerings, and your sacrifices, and your tithes, and heave offerings of your hand, and your vows, and your freewill offerings, and the firstlings of your herds and of your flocks:
- De 12:17 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Thou mayest not eat within thy gates the tithe of thy corn, or of thy wine, or of thy oil, or the firstlings of thy herds or of thy flock, nor any of thy vows which thou vowest, nor thy freewill offerings, or heave offering of thine hand:
- De 14:23 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And thou shalt eat before the LORD thy God, in the place which he shall choose to place his name there, the tithe of thy corn, of thy wine, and of thine oil, and the firstlings of thy herds and of thy flocks; that thou mayest learn to fear the LORD thy God always.
- De 21:17 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- But he shall acknowledge the son of the hated for the firstborn, by giving him a double portion of all that he hath: for he is the beginning of his strength; the right of the firstborn is his.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for B@kowrah". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".