The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 1121|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||ab|| ||Ben|
| ||Ammonites, Assyrians, Babylonians, Ben-hinnom, Gileadites, Israelites, Levites, afflicted, age, aliens, anointed, arrow, arrows, baby, beasts, being, bough, breed, brothers, builders, bull, bulls, calf, calves, child, children, children and children's, children and on the grandchildren, children and their grandchildren, children and your children's, children's, children's children, colt, colts, common, descendants, descendants of the son, deserves, exiles, father, fellow, fellows, fertile, foal, fools, foreigner, foreigners, grandchildren, granddaughters, grandson, heir, high, homeborn, lambs, lay, low, low degree, man, man one old, men, men of low degree, mortal, must, must surely, nephew, nobility, offspring, old, old when his son, one, one born, ones, opening, overnight, people, public, revelers, satellites, scoundrels, sired, slaves, son, son and his grandson, son and your grandson, son of and grandson, son was old, son's, son's son, sons, sons and grandsons, sons and his grandsons, sons and his sons', sons and on his sons', sons and their sons', sons and your grandsons, sons and your sons', sons of the son, sons', sons' sons, sparks, those, those who, those who are doomed, those who were doomed, troops, unfortunate, valiant, warriors, whelps, wicked, young, young goats, young men, youths|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 9 Verses|
- Da 1:3 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Then the king ordered Ashpenaz, the chief of his officials, to bring in some of the sons of Israel, including some of the royal family and of the nobles,
- Da 1:6 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Now among them from the sons of Judah were Daniel, Hananiah, Mishael and Azariah.
- Da 8:17 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- So he came near to whereI was standing, and when he cameI was frightened and fell on my face; but he said to me, "Son of man, understand that the vision pertains to the time of the end ."
- Da 9:1 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- In the first year of Darius the son of Ahasuerus, of Median descent, who was made king over the kingdom of the Chaldeans --
- Da 10:16 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And behold, one who resembled a human being was touching my lips; thenI opened my mouth and spoke and said to him who was standing before me, "O my lord, as a result of the vision anguish has come upon me, andI have retained no strength.
- Da 11:10 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "His sons will mobilize and assemble a multitude of great forces; and one of them will keep on coming and overflow and pass through, that he may again wage war up to his very fortress.
- Da 11:14 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "Now in those times many will rise up against the king of the South; the violent ones among your people will also lift themselves up in order to fulfill the vision, but they will fall down.
- Da 11:41 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "He will also enter the Beautiful Land, and many countries will fall; but these will be rescued out of his hand: Edom, Moab and the foremost of the sons of Ammon.
- Da 12:1 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "Now at that time Michael, the great prince who stands guard over the sons of your people, will arise. And there will be a time of distress such as never occurred since there was a nation until that time; and at that time your people, everyone who is found written in the book, will be rescued.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Ben". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".