The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 1121|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||ab|| ||Ben|
| ||child, children, first, man, misc, old, people, son, stranger, young, young + (01241)|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 9 Verses|
- Da 1:3 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And the king spake unto Ashpenaz the master of his eunuchs, that he should bring certain of the children of Israel, and of the king's seed, and of the princes;
- Da 1:6 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Now among these were of the children of Judah, Daniel, Hananiah, Mishael, and Azariah:
- Da 8:17 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- So he came near whereI stood: and when he came, I was afraid, and fell upon my face: but he said unto me, Understand, O son of man: for at the time of the end shall be the vision.
- Da 9:1 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- In the first year of Darius the son of Ahasuerus, of the seed of the Medes, which was made king over the realm of the Chaldeans;
- Da 10:16 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And, behold, one like the similitude of the sons of men touched my lips: thenI opened my mouth, and spake, and said unto him that stood before me,O my lord, by the vision my sorrows are turned upon me, andI have retained no strength.
- Da 11:10 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- But his sons shall be stirred up, and shall assemble a multitude of great forces: and one shall certainly come, and overflow, and pass through: then shall he return, and be stirred up, even to his fortress.
- Da 11:14 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And in those times there shall many stand up against the king of the south: also the robbers of thy people shall exalt themselves to establish the vision; but they shall fall.
- Da 11:41 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- He shall enter also into the glorious land, and many countries shall be overthrown: but these shall escape out of his hand, even Edom, and Moab, and the chief of the children of Ammon.
- Da 12:1 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Ben". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".