The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 1121|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||ab|| ||Ben|
| ||child, children, first, man, misc, old, people, son, stranger, young, young + (01241)|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 9 Verses|
- Joe 1:1 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- The word of the LORD that came to Joel the son of Pethuel.
- Joe 1:3 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Tell ye your children of it, and let your children tell their children, and their children another generation.
- Joe 1:12 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- The vine is dried up, and the fig tree languisheth; the pomegranate tree, the palm tree also, and the apple tree, even all the trees of the field, are withered: because joy is withered away from the sons of men.
- Joe 2:23 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Be glad then, ye children of Zion, and rejoice in the LORD your God: for he hath given you the former rain moderately, and he will cause to come down for you the rain, the former rain, and the latter rain in the first month.
- Joe 2:28 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And it shall come to pass afterward, thatI will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:
- Joe 3:6 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- The children also of Judah and the children of Jerusalem have ye sold unto the Grecians, that ye might remove them far from their border.
- Joe 3:8 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- AndI will sell your sons and your daughters into the hand of the children of Judah, and they shall sell them to the Sabeans, to a people far off: for the LORD hath spoken it.
- Joe 3:16 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- The LORD also shall roar out of Zion, and utter his voice from Jerusalem; and the heavens and the earth shall shake: but the LORD will be the hope of his people, and the strength of the children of Israel.
- Joe 3:19 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Egypt shall be a desolation, and Edom shall be a desolate wilderness, for the violence against the children of Judah, because they have shed innocent blood in their land.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Ben". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".