The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 1121|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||ab|| ||Ben|
| ||child, children, first, man, misc, old, people, son, stranger, young, young + (01241)|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 5 Verses|
- Mal 1:6 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- A son honoureth his father, and a servant his master: if thenI be a father, where is mine honour? and ifI be a master, where is my fear? saith the LORD of hosts unto you,O priests, that despise my name. And ye say, Wherein have we despised thy name?
- Mal 3:3 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And he shall sit as a refiner and purifier of silver: and he shall purify the sons of Levi, and purge them as gold and silver, that they may offer unto the LORD an offering in righteousness.
- Mal 3:6 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- ForI am the LORD,I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.
- Mal 3:17 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And they shall be mine, saith the LORD of hosts, in that day whenI make up my jewels; andI will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him.
- Mal 4:6 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lestI come and smite the earth with a curse.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Ben". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".