The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 1121|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||ab|| ||Ben|
| ||child, children, first, man, misc, old, people, son, stranger, young, young + (01241)|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 6 Verses|
- Mic 1:16 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Make thee bald, and poll thee for thy delicate children; enlarge thy baldness as the eagle; for they are gone into captivity from thee.
- Mic 5:3 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Therefore will he give them up, until the time that she which travaileth hath brought forth: then the remnant of his brethren shall return unto the children of Israel.
- Mic 5:7 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many people as a dew from the LORD, as the showers upon the grass, that tarrieth not for man, nor waiteth for the sons of men.
- Mic 6:5 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- O my people, remember now what Balak king of Moab consulted, and what Balaam the son of Beor answered him from Shittim unto Gilgal; that ye may know the righteousness of the LORD.
- Mic 6:6 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Wherewith shallI come before the LORD, and bow myself before the high God? shallI come before him with burnt offerings, with calves of a year old?
- Mic 7:6 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- For the son dishonoureth the father, the daughter riseth up against her mother, the daughter in law against her mother in law; a man's enemies are the men of his own house.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Ben". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".
| Powered by LightSpeed Technology|
Copyright © 2001-2019, StudyLight.org