The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 1121|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||ab|| ||Ben|
| ||Ammonites, Assyrians, Babylonians, Ben-hinnom, Gileadites, Israelites, Levites, afflicted, age, aliens, anointed, arrow, arrows, baby, beasts, being, bough, breed, brothers, builders, bull, bulls, calf, calves, child, children, children and children's, children and on the grandchildren, children and their grandchildren, children and your children's, children's, children's children, colt, colts, common, descendants, descendants of the son, deserves, exiles, father, fellow, fellows, fertile, foal, fools, foreigner, foreigners, grandchildren, granddaughters, grandson, heir, high, homeborn, lambs, lay, low, low degree, man, man one old, men, men of low degree, mortal, must, must surely, nephew, nobility, offspring, old, old when his son, one, one born, ones, opening, overnight, people, public, revelers, satellites, scoundrels, sired, slaves, son, son and his grandson, son and your grandson, son of and grandson, son was old, son's, son's son, sons, sons and grandsons, sons and his grandsons, sons and his sons', sons and on his sons', sons and their sons', sons and your grandsons, sons and your sons', sons of the son, sons', sons' sons, sparks, those, those who, those who are doomed, those who were doomed, troops, unfortunate, valiant, warriors, whelps, wicked, young, young goats, young men, youths|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 10 Verses|
- Zec 1:1 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- In the eighth month of the second year of Darius, the word of the LORD came to Zechariah the prophet, the son of Berechiah, the son of Iddo saying,
- Zec 1:7 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- On the twenty-fourth day of the eleventh month, which is the month Shebat, in the second year of Darius, the word of the LORD came to Zechariah the prophet, the son of Berechiah, the son of Iddo, as follows:
- Zec 4:14 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Then he said, "These are the two anointed ones who are standing by the Lord of the whole earth ."
- Zec 6:10 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "Take an offering from the exiles, from Heldai, Tobijah and Jedaiah; and you go the same day and enter the house of Josiah the son of Zephaniah, where they have arrived from Babylon.
- Zec 6:11 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "Take silver and gold, make an ornate crown and set it on the head of Joshua the son of Jehozadak, the high priest.
- Zec 6:14 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "Now the crown will become a reminder in the temple of the LORD to Helem, Tobijah, Jedaiah and Hen the son of Zephaniah.
- Zec 9:9 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Rejoice greatly, O daughter of Zion! Shout in triumph,O daughter of Jerusalem! Behold, your king is coming to you; He is just and endowed with salvation, Humble, and mounted on a donkey, Even on a colt, the foal of a donkey.
- Zec 9:13 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- ForI will bend Judah as My bow, I will fill the bow with Ephraim. AndI will stir up your sons, O Zion, against your sons, O Greece; AndI will make you like a warrior's sword.
- Zec 10:7 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "Ephraim will be like a mighty man, And their heart will be glad as if from wine; Indeed, their children will see it and be glad, Their heart will rejoice in the LORD.
- Zec 10:9 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "WhenI scatter them among the peoples, They will remember Me in far countries, And they with their children will live and come back.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Ben". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".