The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 1121|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||ab|| ||Ben|
| ||child, children, first, man, misc, old, people, son, stranger, young, young + (01241)|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 4 Verses|
- Zep 1:1 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- The word of the LORD which came unto Zephaniah the son of Cushi, the son of Gedaliah, the son of Amariah, the son of Hizkiah, in the days of Josiah the son of Amon, king of Judah.
- Zep 1:8 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And it shall come to pass in the day of the LORD'S sacrifice, thatI will punish the princes, and the king's children, and all such as are clothed with strange apparel.
- Zep 2:8 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- I have heard the reproach of Moab, and the revilings of the children of Ammon, whereby they have reproached my people, and magnified themselves against their border.
- Zep 2:9 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Therefore asI live, saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel, Surely Moab shall be as Sodom, and the children of Ammon as Gomorrah, even the breeding of nettles, and saltpits, and a perpetual desolation: the residue of my people shall spoil them, and the remnant of my people shall possess them.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Ben". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".