The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 1242|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||rqb|| ||Boqer|
| ||dawn, day, daybreak, every morning, morning, mornings, soon, tomorrow morning|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- 1Ki 3:21 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "WhenI rose in the morning to nurse my son, behold, he was dead; but whenI looked at him carefully in the morning, behold, he was not my son, whomI had borne ."
- 1Ki 17:6 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- The ravens brought him bread and meat in the morning and bread and meat in the evening, and he would drink from the brook.
- 1Ki 18:26 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Then they took the ox which was given them and they prepared it and called on the name of Baal from morning until noon saying, "O Baal, answer us." But there was no voice and no one answered. And they leaped about the altar which they made.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Boqer". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".