The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 1242|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||rqb|| ||Boqer|
| ||day, days + (06153), early, morning, morrow|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- 1Ki 3:21 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And whenI rose in the morning to give my child suck, behold, it was dead: but whenI had considered it in the morning, behold, it was not my son, whichI did bear.
- 1Ki 17:6 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And the ravens brought him bread and flesh in the morning, and bread and flesh in the evening; and he drank of the brook.
- 1Ki 18:26 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And they took the bullock which was given them, and they dressed it, and called on the name of Baal from morning even until noon, saying, O Baal, hear us. But there was no voice, nor any that answered. And they leaped upon the altar which was made.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Boqer". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".