The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 1242|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||rqb|| ||Boqer|
| ||day, days + (06153), early, morning, morrow|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 4 Verses|
- 2Ch 2:4 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Behold,I build an house to the name of the LORD my God, to dedicate it to him, and to burn before him sweet incense, and for the continual shewbread, and for the burnt offerings morning and evening, on the sabbaths, and on the new moons, and on the solemn feasts of the LORD our God. This is an ordinance for ever to Israel.
- 2Ch 13:11 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And they burn unto the LORD every morning and every evening burnt sacrifices and sweet incense: the shewbread also set they in order upon the pure table; and the candlestick of gold with the lamps thereof, to burn every evening: for we keep the charge of the LORD our God; but ye have forsaken him.
- 2Ch 20:20 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And they rose early in the morning, and went forth into the wilderness of Tekoa: and as they went forth, Jehoshaphat stood and said, Hear me,O Judah, and ye inhabitants of Jerusalem; Believe in the LORD your God, so shall ye be established; believe his prophets, so shall ye prosper.
- 2Ch 31:3 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- He appointed also the king's portion of his substance for the burnt offerings, to wit, for the morning and evening burnt offerings, and the burnt offerings for the sabbaths, and for the new moons, and for the set feasts, as it is written in the law of the LORD.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Boqer". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".