The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 1242|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||rqb|| ||Boqer|
| ||day, days + (06153), early, morning, morrow|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 7 Verses|
- 2Ki 3:20 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And it came to pass in the morning, when the meat offering was offered, that, behold, there came water by the way of Edom, and the country was filled with water.
- 2Ki 3:22 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And they rose up early in the morning, and the sun shone upon the water, and the Moabites saw the water on the other side as red as blood:
- 2Ki 7:9 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Then they said one to another, We do not well: this day is a day of good tidings, and we hold our peace: if we tarry till the morning light, some mischief will come upon us: now therefore come, that we may go and tell the king's household.
- 2Ki 10:8 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And there came a messenger, and told him, saying, They have brought the heads of the king's sons. And he said, Lay ye them in two heaps at the entering in of the gate until the morning.
- 2Ki 10:9 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And it came to pass in the morning, that he went out, and stood, and said to all the people, Ye be righteous: behold,I conspired against my master, and slew him: but who slew all these?
- 2Ki 16:15 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And king Ahaz commanded Urijah the priest, saying, Upon the great altar burn the morning burnt offering, and the evening meat offering, and the king's burnt sacrifice, and his meat offering, with the burnt offering of all the people of the land, and their meat offering, and their drink offerings; and sprinkle upon it all the blood of the burnt offering, and all the blood of the sacrifice: and the brasen altar shall be for me to enquire by.
- 2Ki 19:35 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And it came to pass that night, that the angel of the LORD went out, and smote in the camp of the Assyrians an hundred fourscore and five thousand: and when they arose early in the morning, behold, they were all dead corpses.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Boqer". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".