The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 1242|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||rqb|| ||Boqer|
| ||dawn, day, daybreak, every morning, morning, mornings, soon, tomorrow morning|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 7 Verses|
- 2Sa 2:27 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Joab said, "As God lives, if you had not spoken, surely then the people would have gone away in the morning, each from following his brother ."
- 2Sa 11:14 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Now in the morning David wrote a letter to Joab and sent it by the hand of Uriah.
- 2Sa 13:4 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- He said to him, "O son of the king, why are you so depressed morning after morning? Will you not tell me?" Then Amnon said to him, "I am in love with Tamar, the sister of my brother Absalom ."
- 2Sa 17:22 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Then David and all the people who were with him arose and crossed the Jordan; and by dawn not even one remained who had not crossed the Jordan.
- 2Sa 23:4 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Is as the light of the morning when the sun rises, A morning without clouds, When the tender grass springs out of the earth, Through sunshine after rain .'
- 2Sa 24:11 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- When David arose in the morning, the word of the LORD came to the prophet Gad, David's seer, saying,
- 2Sa 24:15 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- So the LORD sent a pestilence upon Israel from the morning until the appointed time, and seventy thousand men of the people from Dan to Beersheba died.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Boqer". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".