The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 1242|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||rqb|| ||Boqer|
| ||dawn, day, daybreak, every morning, morning, mornings, soon, tomorrow morning|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- De 16:4 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "For seven days no leaven shall be seen with you in all your territory, and none of the flesh which you sacrifice on the evening of the first day shall remain overnight until morning.
- De 16:7 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "You shall cook and eat it in the place which the LORD your God chooses. In the morning you are to return to your tents.
- De 28:67 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "In the morning you shall say, 'Would that it were evening !' And at evening you shall say, 'Would that it were morning !' because of the dread of your heart which you dread, and for the sight of your eyes which you will see.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Boqer". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".