The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 1242|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||rqb|| ||Boqer|
| ||day, days + (06153), early, morning, morrow|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 6 Verses|
- Eze 12:8 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And in the morning came the word of the LORD unto me, saying,
- Eze 24:18 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- SoI spake unto the people in the morning: and at even my wife died; andI did in the morning asI was commanded.
- Eze 33:22 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Now the hand of the LORD was upon me in the evening, afore he that was escaped came; and had opened my mouth, until he came to me in the morning; and my mouth was opened, andI was no more dumb.
- Eze 46:13 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Thou shalt daily prepare a burnt offering unto the LORD of a lamb of the first year without blemish: thou shalt prepare it every morning.
- Eze 46:14 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And thou shalt prepare a meat offering for it every morning, the sixth part of an ephah, and the third part of an hin of oil, to temper with the fine flour; a meat offering continually by a perpetual ordinance unto the LORD.
- Eze 46:15 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Thus shall they prepare the lamb, and the meat offering, and the oil, every morning for a continual burnt offering.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Boqer". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".