The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 1242|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||rqb|| ||Boqer|
| ||dawn, day, daybreak, every morning, morning, mornings, soon, tomorrow morning|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 9 Verses|
- Isa 5:11 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Woe to those who rise early in the morning that they may pursue strong drink, Who stay up late in the evening that wine may inflame them!
- Isa 17:11 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- In the day that you plant it you carefully fence it in, And in the morning you bring your seed to blossom; But the harvest will be a heap In a day of sickliness and incurable pain.
- Isa 17:14 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- At evening time, behold, there is terror! Before morning they are no more. Such will be the portion of those who plunder us And the lot of those who pillage us.
- Isa 21:12 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- The watchman says, "Morning comes but also night. If you would inquire, inquire; Come back again ."
- Isa 28:19 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "As often as it passes through, it will seize you; For morning after morning it will pass through, anytime during the day or night, And it will be sheer terror to understand what it means ."
- Isa 33:2 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- O LORD, be gracious to us; we have waited for You. Be their strength every morning, Our salvation also in the time of distress.
- Isa 37:36 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Then the angel of the LORD went out and struck 185,000 in the camp of the Assyrians; and when men arose early in the morning, behold, all of these were dead.
- Isa 38:13 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "I composed my soul until morning. Like a lion --so He breaks all my bones, From day until night You make an end of me.
- Isa 50:4 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- The Lord GOD has given Me the tongue of disciples, ThatI may know how to sustain the weary one with a word. He awakens Me morning by morning, He awakens My ear to listen as a disciple.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Boqer". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".
| Powered by LightSpeed Technology|
Copyright © 2001-2018, StudyLight.org