The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 1242|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||rqb|| ||Boqer|
| ||day, days + (06153), early, morning, morrow|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 9 Verses|
- Isa 5:11 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Woe unto them that rise up early in the morning, that they may follow strong drink; that continue until night, till wine inflame them!
- Isa 17:11 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- In the day shalt thou make thy plant to grow, and in the morning shalt thou make thy seed to flourish: but the harvest shall be a heap in the day of grief and of desperate sorrow.
- Isa 17:14 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And behold at eveningtide trouble; and before the morning he is not. This is the portion of them that spoil us, and the lot of them that rob us.
- Isa 21:12 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- The watchman said, The morning cometh, and also the night: if ye will enquire, enquire ye: return, come.
- Isa 28:19 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- From the time that it goeth forth it shall take you: for morning by morning shall it pass over, by day and by night: and it shall be a vexation only to understand the report.
- Isa 33:2 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- O LORD, be gracious unto us; we have waited for thee: be thou their arm every morning, our salvation also in the time of trouble.
- Isa 37:36 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Then the angel of the LORD went forth, and smote in the camp of the Assyrians a hundred and fourscore and five thousand: and when they arose early in the morning, behold, they were all dead corpses.
- Isa 38:13 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- I reckoned till morning, that, as a lion, so will he break all my bones: from day even to night wilt thou make an end of me.
- Isa 50:4 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- The Lord GOD hath given me the tongue of the learned, thatI should know how to speak a word in season to him that is weary: he wakeneth morning by morning, he wakeneth mine ear to hear as the learned.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Boqer". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".