The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 1242|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||rqb|| ||Boqer|
| ||day, days + (06153), early, morning, morrow|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 7 Verses|
- Job 1:5 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And it was so, when the days of their feasting were gone about, that Job sent and sanctified them, and rose up early in the morning, and offered burnt offerings according to the number of them all: for Job said, It may be that my sons have sinned, and cursed God in their hearts. Thus did Job continually.
- Job 4:20 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- They are destroyed from morning to evening: they perish for ever without any regarding it.
- Job 7:18 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And that thou shouldest visit him every morning, and try him every moment?
- Job 11:17 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And thine age shall be clearer than the noonday; thou shalt shine forth, thou shalt be as the morning.
- Job 24:17 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- For the morning is to them even as the shadow of death: if one know them, they are in the terrors of the shadow of death.
- Job 38:7 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?
- Job 38:12 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Hast thou commanded the morning since thy days; and caused the dayspring to know his place;
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Boqer". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".