The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 1242|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||rqb|| ||Boqer|
| ||dawn, day, daybreak, every morning, morning, mornings, soon, tomorrow morning|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 8 Verses|
- Le 6:9 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "Command Aaron and his sons, saying, 'This is the law for the burnt offering: the burnt offering itself shall remain on the hearth on the altar all night until the morning, and the fire on the altar is to be kept burning on it.
- Le 6:12 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- 'The fire on the altar shall be kept burning on it. It shall not go out, but the priest shall burn wood on it every morning; and he shall lay out the burnt offering on it, and offer up in smoke the fat portions of the peace offerings on it.
- Le 6:20 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "This is the offering which Aaron and his sons are to present to the LORD on the day when he is anointed; the tenth of an ephah of fine flour as a regular grain offering, half of it in the morning and half of it in the evening.
- Le 7:15 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- 'Now as for the flesh of the sacrifice of his thanksgiving peace offerings, it shall be eaten on the day of his offering; he shall not leave any of it over until morning.
- Le 9:17 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Next he presented the grain offering, and filled his hand with some of it and offered it up in smoke on the altar, besides the burnt offering of the morning.
- Le 19:13 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- 'You shall not oppress your neighbor, nor rob him. The wages of a hired man are not to remain with you all night until morning.
- Le 22:30 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "It shall be eaten on the same day, you shall leave none of it until morning; I am the LORD.
- Le 24:3 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "Outside the veil of testimony in the tent of meeting, Aaron shall keep it in order from evening to morning before the LORD continually; it shall be a perpetual statute throughout your generations.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Boqer". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".