The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 1242|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||rqb|| ||Boqer|
| ||day, days + (06153), early, morning, morrow|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 8 Verses|
- Le 6:9 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Command Aaron and his sons, saying, This is the law of the burnt offering: It is the burnt offering, because of the burning upon the altar all night unto the morning, and the fire of the altar shall be burning in it.
- Le 6:12 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And the fire upon the altar shall be burning in it; it shall not be put out: and the priest shall burn wood on it every morning, and lay the burnt offering in order upon it; and he shall burn thereon the fat of the peace offerings.
- Le 6:20 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- This is the offering of Aaron and of his sons, which they shall offer unto the LORD in the day when he is anointed; the tenth part of an ephah of fine flour for a meat offering perpetual, half of it in the morning, and half thereof at night.
- Le 7:15 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And the flesh of the sacrifice of his peace offerings for thanksgiving shall be eaten the same day that it is offered; he shall not leave any of it until the morning.
- Le 9:17 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And he brought the meat offering, and took an handful thereof, and burnt it upon the altar, beside the burnt sacrifice of the morning.
- Le 19:13 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Thou shalt not defraud thy neighbour, neither rob him: the wages of him that is hired shall not abide with thee all night until the morning.
- Le 22:30 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- On the same day it shall be eaten up; ye shall leave none of it until the morrow:I am the LORD.
- Le 24:3 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Without the vail of the testimony, in the tabernacle of the congregation, shall Aaron order it from the evening unto the morning before the LORD continually: it shall be a statute for ever in your generations.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Boqer". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".