The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 1242|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||rqb|| ||Boqer|
| ||dawn, day, daybreak, every morning, morning, mornings, soon, tomorrow morning|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Ru 2:7 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "And she said, 'Please let me glean and gather after the reapers among the sheaves .' Thus she came and has remained from the morning until now; she has been sitting in the house for a little while ."
- Ru 3:13 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "Remain this night, and when morning comes, if he will redeem you, good; let him redeem you. But if he does not wish to redeem you, thenI will redeem you, as the LORD lives. Lie down until morning ."
- Ru 3:14 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- So she lay at his feet until morning and rose before one could recognize another; and he said, "Let it not be known that the woman came to the threshing floor ."
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Boqer". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".