The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 1290|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||jrb|| ||Berek|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- 1Ki 8:54 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And it was so, that when Solomon had made an end of praying all this prayer and supplication unto the LORD, he arose from before the altar of the LORD, from kneeling on his knees with his hands spread up to heaven.
- 1Ki 18:42 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- So Ahab went up to eat and to drink. And Elijah went up to the top of Carmel; and he cast himself down upon the earth, and put his face between his knees,
- 1Ki 19:18 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- YetI have left me seven thousand in Israel, all the knees which have not bowed unto Baal, and every mouth which hath not kissed him.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Berek". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".